Terms of Condition
- Hits: 5281
Paragraph 1 Scope
Business relationships between fixpoints GbR and the customer are exclusively based on these General Terms and Conditions of Business. fixpoints GbR waives any other terms and conditions or terms and conditions deviating from these General Terms and Conditions of Business and hereby explicitly renounces these. Any other customer terms and conditions only apply if fixpoints GbR has explicitly agreed to them in writing.
Paragraph 2 Contract conclusion
- Product demonstration in the online shop is not a legally binding quotation but an online catalogue without commitment. Once you enter your personal data and click on the “order” button, you submit a binding offer. Order receipt is confirmed directly after the order is submitted via e-mail. The purchase contract is subject to an order withdrawal right pursuant to paragraph 4.
- The supplied goods remain our property until payment is made in full.
Paragraph 3 Delivery and shipment
- We are committed to shipping the ordered goods within 2-3 working days following receipt of payment, once your offer is accepted, to the shipping address provided by you. Please remember that a bank transfer may take a few days.
- Postage and packaging will be billed based on quantity, weight and destination country.
Paragraph 4 Right of withdrawal and return, return costs
- If you are not satisfied with the supplied goods, you may withdraw the contract and return the goods within 2 weeks without stating a reason, at your own expense. Please note that any reduction in value caused by you (damage, dirtiness) of the returned goods will be invoiced. This right of withdrawal does not apply when you have acted in your function as a company or self-employed professional (order placed by a company, event manager).
- The order is subject to the timely availability of goods. If the goods are not available, you will be informed forthwith and any payment received will be refunded immediately.
Paragraph 5 Claims for defects
- We are committed to supplying a high-quality product.
- Obvious defects, particularly visible defects in the supplied goods, including transport damage, must be claimed immediately after delivery.
- In the event of justified claims, we will provide replacement goods within an appropriate period of time. Expenses resulting from such supplementary performance will be borne by us. If supplementary performance fails, you are entitled to either withdraw the contract or request a reduction in the purchase price, at your discretion.
Paragraph 6 Warranty
- The neodymium magnets installed in fixpoints are heat resistant up to 80° C and maintain their full magnetic strength to an almost unlimited extent. When exposed to temperatures higher than 80°C, they partially lose their magnetization. This may also occur if they are exposed to other strong magnetic fields.
- Neodymium magnets may break if they collide in an uncontrolled manner or if they fall onto the floor. Please consider this and take care when exchanging the caps or removing the magnets from their envelope.
Paragraph 7 Disclaimer
- The fixpoints system is not suitable for race numbers with integral timekeeper chip.
- Keep fixpoints magnets away from debit and credit cards.
- Do not use fixpoints when wearing a pacemaker.
- Keep fixpoints away from children under 5 years old.
- fixpoints GbR does not assume any liability for damage or injuries resulting from inappropriate or careless handling of fixpoints. By purchasing the magnets, you confirm to have read and understood the warnings and Information.